Sell Scentsy Join Our Team
If you’re considering selling the Scentsy products, the first step is to join the team and become a Scentsy Independent Consultant. Before getting started, take a look at the information below to learn more about Scentsy and what it takes to be a consultant.
Back around 2005 Scentsy revolutionized the direct selling industry with an amazing business model, fueled by what would become the most popular and aromatic home fragrance products ever. When it comes to selling home fragrance products people want and need, being a Scentsy consultant is a terrific opportunity. Consultants are allowed to sell the popular products and if desired, build a team. Consultants have complete control of their own hours and can earn a little extra pocket money or executive level income. It’s also very possible to earn all expense paid vacations to exotic locations, so it’s easy to see why so many enjoy being part of one of the MOST successful home fragrance companies in the world.
When Joining Scentsy, What’s the Worst and Best that Can Happen?
If you join Scentsy & purchase a $99 start up kit, what could happen?
- Worst Case: You get an awesome product kit with fragrance products and supplies.
- Best Case: It changes your life!
Join the Scentsy Life
As a long time consultant I can honestly say, the Scentsy mission statement below is not just words. No, this is the Scentsy way of life and their actions prove it, time after time.
To bring value to the world by providing an industry-leading, family-friendly business opportunity selling creative, artistic, high-quality products that Warm the Heart, Enliven the Senses and Inspire the Soul.
If you’re looking for an affordable business where you are in full control and set your own hours, this is it! This is NOT another one of those sketchy work from home deals! Scentsy just doesn’t operate that way and neither do we. In fact, that type of promotion is NOT needed or encouraged. There are no hard sales tactics, ever!
I feel, if someone is trying to “talk me into joining” their business or buying a product, thatrubs me the wrong way! Our best advice is, only join Scentsy if YOU feel a connection to the products and want to join. Do NOT join just for the money. Sure, we all want to earn extra income, but don’t let that be your sole reason for joining.
All We Need to Succeed!
To help consultants be successful, Scentsy provides us with a proven marketing system and it’s simple to follow. There’s plenty of online training to help us all be successful at selling Scentsy and building a Scentsy team.
Once you join you’ll have access to your workstation where you’ll find everything needed to administer your business. This includes training, marketing information and photos and much more. Your workstation will keep you up to date with all the latest news and track of your orders. Whenever you sell Scentsy you’ll place your orders at your workstation. Whenever a customer buys at your website, their orders will be recorded and you can easily view all the information.
Earnings & Compensation
New consultants earn 20% on the first 1,000 points in lifetime Personal Retail Volume (PRV) and then 25% on all sales afterwards.
For instance, at 20%, selling $200 worth of products results in $40 of commission. The commission percentage increases after your first 1000 points. The consultant earns $80 when selling $400 in products. $120 if selling $600.
If a consultant does no team building and only focuses on personal sales, it can result in some pretty good pocket money. Money Making TIP: Consultants can host their own parties and earn generous Host Rewards to get free and half-price products.
To earn even more consultants should build a team. Then the consultant starts earning bonuses based on the team sales.
First Steps to Join Scentsy
- Enroll in Scentsy to sell our decorative warmers and fragrance delivery systems, fragrance products, home and personal fragrance products. This includes the entire Scentsy product line.
- Purchase the start up kit. The traditional kit costs $99, plus tax and shipping but occasionally, there are special prices. You only need to pay the current price of the starter kit to join Scentsy.
- The kit is full of goodies to help you launch your business. This includes a your own Scentsy website, eCommerce online store. You can sell products online and earn a commission for everything you sell.
- You start by sharing the Scentsy products with everyone. It’s fun selling Scentsy and easy to learn the business. We have found many of our customers are as passionate about the Scentsy fragrances as we are. They appreciate the personalized service we provide and return again and again for repeat business. Remember, the scented wax and other products are consumable, so the customers really do return for repeat business.
- Take advantage of all the training on your workstation and learn everything about ALL the Scentsy products. Yep, this will take some time, but you need to become the Scentsy expert!
- Doing Parties! As soon as you join, the best way to sell Scentsy immediately is to host your first launch party. Everyone loves getting together for an evening of fun sharing and sampling all the different scents. A good party can earn good money and the party host receives generous rewards with each qualifying party. Even if you are the host! This can also be a virtual party, but for your first launch, we highly suggest a home party with local friends and neighbors.
- Start building your own team and as your team grows, so does your income! TIP: Many customers become consultants, so be sure to share about your own Scentsy story along with your motivation for joining.
More Information About Joining Scentsy
My name is Mary Gregory. My husband and I have been operating our Scentsy business since around 2008 and we continue to love all things Scentsy! We hope you enjoyed learning about joining Scentsy and when you’re ready to start, we’d love having you on our team.
As a scentsy consultant team, we’ve earned all expense paid vacations to exotic locations around the world. We’ve been to Punta Cana, New York City and plenty more. The most surprising part is, we have made amazing new lifelong friendships with other consultants from across the globe. You’ll be surprised at how much your fellow consultants are willing to compare notes and share. This was the biggest surprise ever. Join us!