Although we no longer have Scentsy hand sanitizers, we do have aromatic Scentsy Hand Soap, available in a variety of popular fragrances. The soap comes in a plastic container holding 11 oz of liquid soap. There’s also a convenient pump dispenser and the soap perfectly compliments our scented lotion. As we all know, soap works best when it comes to sanitizing killing germs and our Scentsy soap is no different. As of 2023, the cost is $9 per bottle.
Variety of Scented Soap Fragrances
The list below includes some of the soap fragrances available, but please keep in mind they will change. Many of the Scentsy fragrances are seasonal and this applies to the hand soap as well.
- Coconut Daiquiri Hand Soap. This soap smells like a combination of coconut milk, vanilla and bananas. Not sure how long it will be available, but if you like this fragrance be sure to click the link below to find your options.
- Make a Splash. The fragrance reminds of melons
- Luna Hand Soap. this is my husband’s favorite. Smells of flowers, berries and sandalwood.
- Just Breathe Hand Soap. Smells like a variety of relaxing mints.
- Vanilla Waves Hand Soap. A mix of Vanilla and caramel.
We were disappointed to see the original hand sanitizer was discontinued, but with the new soap, we couldn’t be happier. What makes it so special are the fragrances. My husband is a big fan of the Luna hand soap, but I prefer the Mystery Man fragrance. Unfortunately, the Mystery Man soap is no longer available because us gals love the good smelling man fragrance and it was nice to wash up with my favorite fragrances.
I’m Mary Gregory and I’ve been a Scentsy consultant since around 2008. I also operate a home child care and keeping a dozen children clean and safe is no easy task. I have little time for shopping so I order everything I can from Scentsy. The children use the soap multiple times each day and they all love when we break out a new fragrance.