Once upon a time Scentsy offered perfumes but nowadays there are amazing scented products for our bodies! The old perfumes were available in six aromatic scents, but since they have been replaced with fragrance mist, there are actually a few more scents available.
Why did Scentsy Start Body Products?
Honestly, I’m not entirely sure, but in part, it was because our consultants were spraying the room sprays onto their clothes and skin. Yep, this is absolutely TRUE!
Body Products By Scentsy
The Scentsy body products are available in the follows:
- Body Cream – You’ll love this. It comes in a 8 oz tube of vitamin infused scented body cream avalible in a variety of your favorite fragrances.
- Scentsy Soak – This is by far, my favorite! It comes in a 2 lb bag formulated with pink Himalayan Epsom salts, premium moisturizers and exclusive fragrances. Choose your favorite bath soak.
- Body Wash – The best cleanser, with a rich, luxurious lather and skin friendly sunflower oil and aloe. Paraben-free.
- Hand Soap – We’ve shared about aromatic hand soap and in our family, we use it everyday. Have a look to find out more, but we promise, you’ll love it! See the hand soap here.
- Fragrance Mist Replaces the Perfumes – Come in a 4.2 oz bottle. Just spritz a bit on your skin. Includes a conditioning Aloe with your fragrance of choice.
- Sugar Scrub – The latest skin care product is a 8 oz container of exfoliating sugar and moisturizing shea butter. Multiple fragrances available.
Prices vary for each of the body products. As of 2022, the body cream is $13, fragrance mist and hand cream is $9 and my favorite, the bath soak is $12. The sugar scrub is also $12. These are all terrific products and some have become very popular, especially among the consultants and our regular customers.
If you’re wondering why a flameless candle company would sell perfume and other skin products, I’ll tell you. As mentioned above, we found that many customers were spraying themselves with the room sprays because they loved the scents that much. Well, room spray is NOT intended to be sprayed on our skin, so Scentsy listened to it’s customers, and created the perfume. Later, they replaced the perfume with a fragrance mist and other body products.
While working our Scentsy booth at a recent weekend event we had a good number of customers try our our original perfume, and the response was positive. It become obvious that men and women alike really liked the new Scentsy perfumes and they were truly excited about it!
We hope you enjoy the new Scentsy perfumes for you skin and please let us know how you like them.